Friday, May 29, 2009

My Life Is So Much Richer

I have to say this has definitely been a week to remember. As you all know my dad had quad heart bypass surgery this past Tuesday. He is doing great now and his recovery is moving along very well. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and phone calls to check on me and my family. I may not have alot of money but god has definitely made my life richer with the people he has surrounded me with. I go to the greatest church ever and the staff and people I go to church with are such a blessing. The phone calls and prayers over the phone was so awesome and I cant thank everyone enough. Kendra was the one who kept me grounded thru this. She may not think what she did was significant but she was a blessing and I love very much for all she did. God has brought me through some very difficult times and he has never let me down and this time was no different. He was there with me through it all. So no matter what it is you face in life know that god is always there with you even when you may not feel like he is there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Yeah God. Thanks for the prayers and support.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally