Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Cant Hardly Wait!!!!!!

I am very excited about going to Tennessee with a few of the ladies from W.O.W. It will be a great time for us to get away and just have fun and not have to worry about ministering somewhere. This will be our first trip like this together and I cant hardly wait. For some reason no one seems to want to sleep in same bed as me...lol. Its an inside thing with the ladies haha. No matter what we decide to do when we are there it will be nice to spend some time to get closer to one another and just have fun. I'm sure you all will be seeing lots of pics on facebook or myspace from our trip. Just say a prayer for us to have a safe and fun trip and we will miss our church family while we are away.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally