Monday, July 12, 2010

A Heart For Worship

This is a dance I did for the workshop we hosted earlier this year. It was a wonderful weekend of different people from different churches coming together and soaking in what the lord had for them. I love the concert portion that we close out with for our workshops. It gives everyone a chance to sit back and watch and soak in what God has placed in other people. Its such a blessing to see the different groups. This song for me was a very emotional and powerful song. I had never heard the song until two weeks before we did the workshop. I had no idea what God wanted me to do with it he only said I want you to dance for me. I cried the whole time I was dancing and it was very emotional for me. It was if time had stood still and no one else was in the room and I was before him dancing and pouring my whole heart and soul out to him. I am sure that to most people that see me dance I am not one of the greatest dancers, but I have a heart for God and its not about ability its about obedience and giving everything you have to him and let him do the rest. I hope that you all enjoy it and get as much out of it as I did when I was dancing to it.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally