Monday, November 8, 2010

Something Extraordinary On The Inside

Well I can definitely say that God has been doing something extraordinary in me because I have been so emotional now for the few months or so. I can feel him tugging at me all the time and leading me to do things out of the ordinary for me. I have come to the point now where I don't care where I am at if he asks me to do something for someone, say something to someone, or just to fall on my face in the middle of a crowd I will do it. When you are at the point like that you know that you really don't care what the world thinks of you and that all you care about is what God has and is doing in your life and you want to share with others about how much he loves them. Don't let anything keep you from sharing his love to others. You carry the light of his glory in you and it needs to shine bright and continuously so that the people who are in darkness can find their way to him. Don't let yourself get full of junk on the inside cuz it takes root and it hardens your heart and keeps you from what it is God has for you to do.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally