Monday, January 3, 2011

Reflecting 2010

After spending alot of time this weekend reflecting and looking back on 2010 I found that God has drastically changed my life in ways I never would have expected or imagined. Its easy to look back and see what he has done for you, but sometimes while we are in the midst of going through all the changes we don't see what it is he has been doing. In a years time God has brought me to a new church, gave me some wonderful new friends, promoted me at my job, has blessed me financially to be able to do for others when he calls upon me to, and so many other little things that we don't often think about as well. I have had a truly blessed 2010 even though it may have seemed a bit rough going through some of the changes I have to say through it all God truly blessed me more than I ever could have imagined. I'm not sure what lay ahead for 2011, but whatever it is I know that God is truly there with me and taking care of me and my family. I just hope that whatever he blesses me with I can pass it on to others so that they can know of his love, because without him I would truly be lost.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally