Friday, February 15, 2008

A Special Request

I have been taking a break from blogging lately and trying to rest and spend time with my kids. I am currently working overtime again so my time to get on the computer and blog will be much less for a while. I will cut it to once a week until work slows down.

I am happier than I've ever been and excited about what's ahead. Things have been going really well for me and I have been at peace for the first time in a long time. You all may have heard that song by Tye Tribbett "I Want It All Back", well that song has been my life for that past several months. I have been taking it all back that the devil stole from me. Tammy has told me we have some new people interested in joing W.O.W. and that is exciting. We have went through some growing pains over the past year to get ready for the harvest of people that we will be ministering to and to also be ready for the new people who will join us. It is awesome to see what is starting to take place and I can't wait to see what else lies ahead.

I have a special prayer request of everyone. It is for a friend of mine who will main nameless cause they do read my blog. They are at a point in their life that they are searching for answers and seems to be wandering around in the dark. I am there for them as a friend and I hope that my mistakes that I have made doesn't turn them from god. I hope that god can use that to show them that we all make mistakes but that he is there to forgive us and love us unconditionally. Just pray that god will get ahold of them and change their life around.





No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally