Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Trip To NY

I know everyone is wanting to hear about my recent trip to NY but to tell you the truth I dont have alot to say about it other than I had a wonderful time and it wasnt long enough of a trip for me. I saw some wonder things while I was there and I just relaxed. It's exactly what I needed and I am glad I went. This trip wasn't for me to talk about it was for me to experience and to have a time for myself which I needed badly. I took some pictures of my trip. Not as many as I would have liked to but the things I saw and experienced are in my memories forever. I want to say thank you to my friend, you know who you are, for a wonderful time. I know its not what you expected to hear from me because I talk about everything on my blog. I hope everyone understands and I hope you all enjoy the pictures.










No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally