Saturday, January 26, 2008

Take A Deep Breath

I'm going on a trip to NY in a week to get away and spend time with a friend. I don't get to do that very often cause life gets so crazy sometimes we forget to take time out for ourselves. I know as a mom I give all of my time to the kids, my job, my family, friends, and church and I don't really take for myself. This is a time for me to just go on a vacation of my own. Its the first time ever that I am doing it and it feels great to be able to do it. Don't let yourself get so bogged down by the stresses and strains of life that you forget to take time for yourself. We all need room to take a deep breath and relax. It allows us to be able to gather our strength for what life tries to throw at us.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally