Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Like A Drive Thru?

This was just a thought that I had the other day while I was thinking about the people that have come and gone in my life.


"People come in and out of your life like a car that stops at the drive through. They come into your life for a short period of time and then they move on. It's not a sad thing its just life and god didn't always mean for every person you meet to stay in your life. He brings people by your way for a season when you need them the most or when they may need you. I have had many friends come my way and they have all enriched my life in some way or another. I have been blessed with some good friends who have been there with me through some very difficult times and they have stayed in my life. I am truly blessed for that. So don't be sad as people come and go into your life take the time you have been given with them and enjoy it"

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally