Thursday, January 3, 2008

Strange But Good Week

It's been a strange week for me. I have been proposed to by a good friend of mine four times this week, I have been asked out on a couple of dates, and I just found out I have vacation time coming, my car door wouldn't shut all the way so i had to drive holding the door so it wouldn't fly open, I told told you it's been a strange week. You gotta laugh at all the crazy things that come at you in a days time. If I were to let everything get to me I would be a basket case. With me you never know what is gonna happen, what I am going to say or do. I like it that way it keeps people guessing about me......LOL!!! I have been in a great mood this week. It's like I just woke up from a good nights sleep. I feel better than I ever have and I have laughed so much this week it has hurt, that's a good thing. I lost my joy and laughter for a while and god has helped me find it again. It was like I was wandering around in darkness trying to feel my way through, but because I couldn't feel anything but my pain I couldn't find my way. Have you ever been so hurt that you go numb? That is how I was for such a longtime. I know how to put on the good face for people so if you couldn't tell that's why. I went alot of years of my life putting on a mask hiding what I was feeling and going through. I didn't put one on to deceive anyone I put it on so I could get through the day without feeling the pain. I know that sounds silly, but that is how I thought I should handle it. Pastor says fake it til you make it. I know what he means now. I thank god that I made it out the other side because the valley was so low that I almost didn't come out of it. It was a long journey, but he was there every step of the way. I know that there are probably more valleys to go through, but I know he has walked it before me, will be there with me through it and lead me out the other side. For those of you who are single like me don't let anyone take the place of god. You may not intend for that to happen but often times we get so wrapped up in a relationship that we put them before god. Wait on god and let him guide you to the one he has for you. I myself am not looking I am happy being single and wanting to go forward with the path god has layed out for me. If you read my blog you are liable to hear me say anything. Whatever is going on with me at that moment is what you will see me write most of the time and from time to time what god has shared with me. I love writing and i have many things I have written. I will share some of these in the coming weeks as god leads me to. God Bless and keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally