Monday, January 7, 2008

A Time Of Transition

This week has been a good week for me. I don't have anything profound to tell you other than I have never felt such peace and joy in my life. Daniel was dead on wednesday night. He is a such a blessing and he tells it like it is. He has such a heart for people and you can see it on his face and when he speaks. The atmosphere was so charged that night I could have basked in it all night. Have you ever just got so caught up in your worship that you feel like you are right there at his thrown? That's what its been like for me everytime I worship lately. I feel as if he has brought into to his thrown.

Please keep me in prayer as I move forward with god has for me to do. He is taking our dance group a new direction. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it.

Tranisition is never easy whether it's in a good situation or bad, but it's necessary to be able to move forward with what god has planned for your life.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally