Thursday, January 15, 2009

Never Done It Before


I am doing something that I have never done before. I am going to be in the mini marathon in april. I know that I can walk the 13 miles, but I want to try to jog some of it if I can. It is going to take alot of work for me to get into shape to be able to do that. I have been going to the gym trying to build up some endurance and to just get myself into shape in general. Believe it or not I used to run when I was younger. I stopped running when my oldest daughter turned 3 or 4 she is now 17. Yeah so I have alot of work to do to condition myself to even think of just jogging any of it. I know I can do and I have the support of my whole family and some very close friends that are motivating me.

My sis and I were talking and I wished that she could do it with me but health issues are keeping her from being able to. So she will be there waiting for me at the finish line.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally