Monday, February 2, 2009

An Awesome Nite At Practice








Tonites dance practice was awesome. I am not usually the kind of person who can watch a video or anything to learn something. I generally have to see someone do it and break it down in baby steps to me. I was very proud of myself for being able to do that tonite. Its first time I have ever done that. Donna also helped me once I knew what the steps were to refine them a bit. I am excited about getting this new dance done so that we can minister it at church. All of the ladies are doing an awesome job. Practices have been going really well lately and we have accomplished alot, but we also have fun doing it too.

Another thing I was proud of was seeing my daughter, Natalie, do her first mime with Anna and Eric. They were backing Anna up on the song "Yes" and they did a great job on it. There makeup looked good and the more they do the better it will be. I know she loved doing it. She is almost an adult and sometimes its hard for us as parents to want to let the little kid go and let them step into adult hood but I have raised her the best I know to do with gods help and I pray that she will be an awesome woman for god. She has alot of talent and loves god with all her heart and I know that he will use her in ways that she can't imagine. Here are a few pics from them tonite.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally