Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cant Wait Til Sunday

Last nites dance practice was great. We were all tired but we kept doing it over and over so that when we minister this dance on sunday it will be affective. Up til now my favorite dance we have done has been mercy seat cause that one spoke to my spirit. I have to say that this dance will rank right up there with that one. I cant wait til we are able to minister it at church sunday. Its a lil different than what everyone is used to seeing us do cause we have so many different elements we are using in the dance and have to transition quickly without dropping them or drawing attention. My prayer is that this dance ministers to people as we do it.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally