Thursday, April 9, 2009

Face To Face


Lately god has allowed me to be face to face with my past. I wish I could say that I have handled it good, but I did not. I have had to do some repenting for my actions and felt like the worst christian in the world for my actions. I felt as if I had let god down. We all make mistakes its how we get up and dust ourselves off and keep going that counts. I know god has forgiven me for my actions...its just alot harder to forgive yourself for them. If he remembers them no more than we need to say it was a mistake and hope that someone can learn from my mistake. I was telling a friend the other day as we were eating that what you go through in life and the hardships you have is not for you, its for that person who sits out in the congregation watching you, that person you work with, or just someone you may meet out that god brings by your way. Its for those people that we go through what we do so that god can use us to bring them to him.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally