Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thoughts I Had When At Work

"Lord help me not to let idle words fall from these lips. help me to speak love and life into ppls lives. give me the wisdom to know when to be silent and when to speak. anger, frustration, sarcasm, unforgiveness, sickness, and death are not the things I want to speak. your love, mercy, grace, goodness, forgiveness, healing, and life are what my mouth will speak." Sept 2, 2009



Its a new day and I have a renewed mind. I will walk, eat, drink, sleep, and breath in him in all I do. never forgetting that my light could be the only light someone may see. the love he showed me may be the only love someone who is hurting and lost may ever see. I want to always walk with my light shining in the midst of the darkness so that others may know him as I do." Sept 1, 2009

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally