Sunday, September 27, 2009

No Matter If I See ....I Believe It!


Church was amazing today. We did our new dance at the beginning of service. Pastor was praying for ppl to be healed today. Those of u that know me know that i have had joint pain for the past three years. Its a constant battle that doesn't go away and at times it hinders me from doing what god has called me to do. Not anymore I believe that today god has healed me so that I can continue to do what he has asked of me. We cannot walk around defeated with our heads hung. We lift our heads high and look to god and say thank you father for my healing, restoration, breakthrough, whatever it is that you are believing him for. You don't need someone to pray for you all you have to do is believe that he has done it for you and walk in the faith he has given you. So what if you don't see the results now that doesn't mean that you didn't receive it...sometimes we have to say ok god I'm willing to walk this thing out "no matter if I see it I believe it".

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally