Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Co-Workers

As most of you know I have been working at my job since April and god has blessed me with it. Things have been very difficult there lately. Not the job itself but the attitude and moral that my co-workers have. I am not going to go into details about what the things are because that will only contribute to the problem. They are so focused on complaining and speaking things out about other people that it has made the atmosphere very heavy and not pleasant to work in. I try to keep my headphones on and not listen to the negativity being spoken. It gets hard sometimes. Its very easy to get caught up in it if you are not careful and don't guard yourself. All I can say is please keep my co-workers and I in prayer because it will take god to turn it around. It reminds me of the song we sing "....late in the midnite hour gods gonna turn it around...hes going to work in your favor...gods gonna turn it around and around." Oh sorry got carried away singing it....lol. I love the guys I work with and they are great people just need to have their minds renewed and definitely need god in their lives.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally