Sunday, November 22, 2009

He Restored It Brighter Than Ever!!!!!!!!


Sitting here at my desk listening to one of the song we will be doing for christmas. This sing has gotten down into my spirit and I cry everytime I hear it. Its one of those songs that when you hear it and let it get down in your spirit you begin to feel how much god really loved us to give us his son. He has put this fire back in me that I had let go dim for a while. Sometimes you let your circumstances get in the way of letting that fire burn as bright as it should. I want to let it burn bright and not let anything or anyone put it out or dim it. I am humbled and priveleged to be chosen to do this for him. Its not about your talent its about your heart for him. If you give all you have to him he will use you in ways you would have never believed he would do.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally