Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its What I Needed To Hear

You know today at church was awesome and I loved every moment of it. It wasnt until church was over with that I truly got what god meant for me today. I was standing with two friends who were talking about something that I cannot really relate to cuz I have never been through it. Something was said in that conversation that god pulled at my heart and said thats what I have been trying to tell you all along. I have so much love and respect for these two ladies and I want them to know that because of what you went through even if it was for nothing else it was for god to tell me what he needed me to hear in that moment. I did not experience the things you did and cannot relate but what was said in that moment was what I needed to hear. I love you and you will never know how much that meant to me today. I definitely push things down deep like Im using my last trash bag.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally