Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eventful, Amazing, Exhausting Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been an eventful, amazing, and exhausting week. I was promoted to Lead Warehouse Supervisor at my work this week. It was quite a surprise to me that they would want me to fill the position and humbled by all of the kind words that have been said about me. I am like my mother I go in and do my job to the best of my ability and try to make things easier for myself as well as the people whom I work with. I believe you have to have a good work ethic to be able to succeed at your job as well as keeping god first in your life. God has done some amazing things by opening doors that I never asked to be open, but because of my faithfulness in doing what he asks of me he has open the door and poured out a blessing that cannot be measured or contained. I will try to do my best with the responsibilities that have been given to me and strive to make things easier for everyone I work with. I am the type of person who usually fades into the background and does whatever needs to be done, but god has not let me fade away he has put me in the forefront and is using me as he sees fit even when I may not feel worthy to do it. I encourage you all to keep god first in all that you do. When you keep him first he will guide you to where you need to be and will provide all that you need to carry it out even when we think we may not have the ability or feel worthy enough to do so. Please keep me in prayer as I step into this new position at work. I enjoy the company I work for and hope that I do not disappoint them.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally