Friday, March 12, 2010

Limitations...Why Do We Put Them On God?

Why is it that we put limitations on what we think god can do? Someone asked me how you can u be filled up until u cant get anymore of god, but then want him to keep asking him to fill you. That is what i call drenching and soaking in all of god until its oozing out of me. Our human minds cant understand how god can possibly keep pouring himself into us. Dont put limitations on what god can do. He wants to inhabit every part of our lives. I just want god to have every part of me until I cant possibly understand how he can do more, give me more, fill me more and then just soak in his presence, breath him in, feel him right there with me. I want more of god than I have ever wanted and want to be able to tell others what it is he has done for me. I want them to see it in the way I live my life everyday and make them stop and say what is it about her that she has this joy and light about her even when things arent going well in my life. More of god is what we should all want and seek everyday. So dont put a limitation on how he can possibly fill you up more when you cant possibly be filled anymore. Its all in our limited human understanding of what we think god can do.
'

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally