Monday, April 19, 2010

Amazing Gift Inside

I wanted to take a few minutes and brag on my daughter Natalie. God has placed a talent inside her that when she ministers it captivates people. You would think she has been miming for a long time, but the truth is she has only done it for a lil over a year now. She new nothing of miming until she started it at another church we attended. She loves god with all her heart and she definitely keeps me on my toes...lol! God is doing some amazing things in her and with the gift he has placed in her. Her is her most recent mime that she has done and I want to warn you....you will laugh uncontrollably. The anointing to minister in mime is definitely there and I just want to say how proud I am of her. I hope that you all enjoy.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally