Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Mission Field

I was sitting in my car waiting to go into work this morning and all I could do is sit there and think about how blessed I was to get to come to work. God has blessed me with this job and has provided for me. We tend to complain about having to come into work and fail to see that God has placed us there for a reason. Sure it is to help provide for our families, but its also a mission field as well. You spend more time with the people you work with than you do with anyone else. How we conduct ourselves on a daily basis is how they see christians. If we are always complaining and having a bad attitude what is that saying to them about being a christian. Sure we all have bad days, but are we showing the people we work around the love, grace, and mercy that God has shown us? I have my moments where I want to tear my hair out at work and want to utter some words that arent very christian like, but I choose to renew my mind and ask him to give me the words I am to speak not my own. So how is it that you are conducting yourself on the mission field?

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally