Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Prayer For My Journey Ahead

Keep the flame ignited in me God. Don't let me be foolish enough to let it burn out. Guide me with your hand and give me the strength and the wisdom for the journey ahead. Though the road maybe rough at times I know that you are there with me pushing the obstacles out of my way. God I want lay in your arms and breath in everything you have for me. I want to be in that secret place surrounded by your glory. Take me to places I've never been soaring higher and higher. I want to be where you want me to be and do as you want me to do. God I surrender my mind, heart, soul, my entire life to you to do have me do as you will. No looking back or looking side to side. My eyes are focused ahead to walk th path you have layed out. Though I may not know the destination I am heading to I have to trust that you have it all under control. You never promised it would be easy, but I know you will let me see the road clearly I am walking on once you remove the obstacles that I have allowed to hold me back. Yeah an AHH HAAA Moment isnt it :)

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally