Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sooo Hungry!!!!

Have you ever been so hungry you thought that your stomach was going to eat itself if you didn't get something to eat. That is how I have been hungering for God lately. I hunger for him so much that I crave him more than I ever have. He has ignited the flame inside me and its burning so much that I can feel the heat from it constantly. He doesn't want me to forget that burning he placed inside me so he is keeping it going in me. I was laying in the bed this morning at 5am wide awake and was just thinking how my life would be without him. It would be a chaotic mess and I would be just as lost as the rest of the world. This was my prayer yesterday as I was getting ready for bed.....

"God I want lay in you arms and breath in everything you have for me. I want to be in that secret place surrounded by your glory. Take me to places I've never been soaring higher and higher. I want to be where you want me to be and do as you want me to do."

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally