Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Drench Me


Some wonderful things are already happening during this fast. I pray that many more prayers are answered and that we let his desires become our desires. That our mindset be changed to focus on him and what he has for us to do. Many times we pray for our own desires and we never think to ask what his desire for us is. Sunday at the end of service the song "Rain Dance" was played and we did flags and a billow to it. That song has stuck with me since then. I just want god to drench me in his presence and speak to me what his will is for me. I have my own desires that I would like to see come to pass, but I want what his will is for me first and foremost. This time of fasting for me is for me to get myself ready for this new journey he has me on. The unknown can be difficult because we always want to know whats going to happen, but if we knew what was going to happen then we might change the course that god has us set on. I cant help but to sit here and think of that song "The More I Seek You" while I'm writing this and all I can think about is god drench me. I want to soak in his presence and lay at his feet and rest in him. Listening to the words of that song....."I want to sit at your feet... drink from the cup in your hand....lay back against you and breathe...feel your heartbeat...this love is so deep...its more than I can stand ....I melt in your peace....its overwhelming..."

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally