Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Home Stretch!!!!

This last few weeks has been like running a long marathon and its getting down to the home stretch, but its seems you tire out, ache, and want to give up, but something inside you says no you can do it its the home stretch you have a little more inside you push through the pain, exhaustion, and frustration. You have come too far to give up now. That's been my life these past few weeks between being sick, alot going on at work, trying to pack, death in the family, and just the every day things that come at you on a regular basis. I found myself saying God I'm so tired and weak I dont know if I can move another centimeter. He stretched out his arms and said if you would just stop trying so hard and let me take over you wouldn't be so weary and exhausted from trying do to it on your own. That's how it is with us we get in this mode of trying to do things on our own and make things happen that only God can do. I know I have been guilty of it last few weeks. He told me to slow down and let him do the work its only by his hand that things will fall into place and I have to have patience. So if you find yourself trying to get in the middle of what God is doing and take over....STOP!!!! Save yourself the worry and stress and let him take over. After all he is God not you.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally