Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Living Proof That God Is Real

We finally got moved into our new place over this past weekend. My first nite in the new place was great and I slept so sound...its because I had been up for over 30 plus hours lol. I had some wonderful friends come and help me move as well as my sister and her husband. I was so thankful that they helped and I don't know how to say it enough to them. Once we had everything moved into the new place I had everyone annoint the doors, walls, cabinets, etc...everything they could get and pray over the new place. It was an emotional moment for me when everyone did that and my sis and brother in law prayed for me too. I couldn't hold back the tears of joy I felt at that moment. It had been a long journey to get there and alot of lessons learned along the way. I had woke up in the middle of the nite during our first nite there and walked into the girls room and just stood there and watched them sleeping like I used to do when they were small. It was so peaceful and a big weight lifted at that moment from me. I had been carrying the weight of some past things for a long time and at that moment God lifted the weight from my shoulders and said look back no more. I am still in awe and humbled by it all. My life has drastically changed over the last 3 yrs, especially in this past year. I have moved to a new church, been blessed with some wonderful new friends, been promoted at my job and a raise, moved into a new place, my daughter Olivia joining the dance ministry, Natalie taking more responsibility at home now(which may not seem like much but believe me its a big thing), and soooo many other little things that people take for granted has come about in just one years time. I have made my share of mistakes, but God has given me the wisdom to keep me from making them again. This journey of mine is FAR from over its just beginning...actually its a new beginning of a new journey in my life. God has some things in store ahead and I can't wait to see what they are. I know that there will probably be some obstacles, but he never said it would be easy. Did you Take up your cross and follow me indicated that it was going to be easy? I know without any doubts that he is there with me always and helping me through whatever come along and will give me the strength I need to make it through. I'm looking forward to see what this year holds and I'm sure you will be hearing from me from time to time about whats going on and what God is doing. If there is any doubt in your minds about whether God is real there shouldn't be because I'm living breathing proof that he is real and loves each and every one of us.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally