Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Time Answer To Prayer

This past weekend I had a longtime answer to prayer happen. My girls half sister Rachel came to stay with us Saturday nite. I have been trying for many years to get her mom and dad to let her come and visit and stay with us so that the girls could get to know each other and have a relationship but I hit a brick wall every time. We all had a very candid discussion about alot things from the past that answered alot of questions for her and cleared alot of things up. I wont go into any detail because that is personal things that you don't want shared with anyone else, but I was glad to be of some help to her. To see the girls be able to have a relationship was a huge relief for me. They had all wanted to know each other and it was good to see them laughing talking and getting to know one another. I hope that this is just the beginning of it and that they continue to form a relationship with each other. If there is something that you have been praying about for years and years and you still haven't seen it happen don't be discouraged just keep on praying and don't give up. The enemy tried everything he could to keep my prayer from being answered but I knew some day that my prayer would be answered. Sometimes its not that God doesn't want our prayers answered but maybe other people involved don't want to allow things to happen so God in his infinite wisdom and timing will work things out.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally