Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharing My Thanksgiving Thoughts

This is something I wrote last year and posted it on my notes in facebook and I thought I would share it with. "Thank you God for loving me enough to send your son to die for me even when I know I don't deserve it. Thank you for always being there thru every circumstance good or bad and despite my selfishness you still extended grace to me. Thank you for giving me another day to breath and to be able to worship you and to have a small part in helping others to come to Christ. Thank you for always forgiving me when I make a wrong choice and willfully doing it but yet you still forgive me when I ask. Thank you for placing people around me that lift me up in prayer and encouragement when I have no strength of my own to do it myself. Thank you for the blessing of giving me my girls who despite my not being the best of moms at times they love you with all their heart and choose to serve you. Thank you for my parents and their unconditional love for me and there wisdom to point me the right way when I sometimes didnt want to listen. Thank you for the church you have placed me in that is a loving church that just wants to serve you in anyway they can no matter how small or big. I have so many other things to be thankful for and my list could go on forever even down to the smallest of things. Knowing that he has my name written down in heaven is what I'm most thankful for because without Jesus dying for my sins I wouldn't have my name written in heaven. What is it you are thankful for the most? NOV. 25th 2010" .

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally