Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Let Your Words Destroy Someone

I watched two people go at it today at work and not handle themselves in a very good manner today. It made me sad to see both of them not handle the situation and could very well have resulted in both of them being terminated. I see so many people that always want to blame the other person for why they behaved in such a bad manner when it really boils down to how you handle yourself. It doesn't matter how another person treats or speaks to you. The only control you have is over yourself and how you deal with the situation. When I was very young I would say things without thinking how it may make the person feel or if I was making the stiutation worse. We shouldn't be quick to say things out of anger or hurt. We should use wisdom in what we allow to come out of our mouths. It took me alot of years to learn that. That's not to say that I may not want to say some things out of anger, but I stop myself and ask God to help me change how I handle myself and what I allow to come out of my mouth. The tongue is a powerful weapon and if misused it can cause destruction in someone's life. I don't know about you but I don't want my words to destroy someone I want them to uplift and encourage them.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally