Monday, October 17, 2011

His Plan or Other Distractions?

This has been a rough past several days for me being sick. I don't like for anything to make me feel so bad I can't get up. I felt good enough to go to church yesterday morning and normally I wouldn't even think of doing flags but I knew I had to yesterday. There have been many things thrown at me lately that has tried to distract me from what God has called me to do. I told a friend yesterday that I have come to far and God has done too much in me for me to throw it away on a bad choice. While I was up there doing flags yesterday I couldn't sing out like I normally do when I do flags and I'm sure the look on my face was intense. I'm not a cheesy grin kinda person by nature but I do smile :). I was getting lost in his presence yesterday and didn't care who was watching or what they thought. I was praying God I have come too far now and you have done so much that I don't want to disappoint you by making any more bad choices. I was praying that he guide me and give me the wisdom to know when it's a distraction. I want more of HIM now than I ever have and nothing else is satisfying that hunger inside me anymore but HIM. This has been a year of reconnection with people from my past. Some of those people I have mended relationships with and some it was to make peace and close the door. I know that God has something big in store I feel it inside my spirit. This is not a time for letting self get in the way it's time to let God take over.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally