Monday, October 24, 2011

Trust In Him

I had an old friend tell me it broke his heart to me say that I was in pain everyday from the arthritis in my foot. He took it as if I was accepting that I was defeated and wasn't walking in faith enough to know that I can be healed. I told him that not to think that for one moment that I dont know that I am healed. It isn't because I lack the faith. I don't understand why some of us still walk everyday and deal with the pain, sickness, or disease that we do. There are some things that is hard for me to understand and do not have the answers to all I know to do is trust in him to know that I am healed and walk in that healing everyday no matter how I feel. I know that God has been dealing with me that there are things that I need to do to take care of myself better and I am making those necessary changes so that I can carry out what he has for me to do.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally