Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Prayer Today To My Father

Just the thought of being without you in my life is enough to bring me to my knees. I can't think of anyone or anything else. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for you or anything I wouldn't give up. To wake up and start my morning off spending time with you makes my day full of joy and to be able to face the day whatever challenges I may face. I want to tell everyone of how much I love you and what you have done for me and what you will do for them. I want to be lost in your presence. If anyone man wants to have my heart he will have to seek you because my heart is held by you and he will have to seek you to get to me. The love I have for you is unexplainable in meer words. I sometimes am speechless at the thought of how you love me so much that you would send your Son to die for me. I long to do your will and wait for your guidance and not to jump into what I want but wait for what you want. I am your vessel use me as you will. When I dance its only for you and for you to use me to speak to others. I am nothing without you in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That true my dear Barb,He is EL, ELOAH: God "mighty, strong, prominent" (Genesis 7:1; Isaiah 9:6),(Genesis 31:29),(Numbers 23:19),(Deuteronomy 5:9),(Nehemiah 9:31).
ELOHIM: God “Creator, Mighty and Strong” (Genesis 17:7; Jeremiah 31:33),(Genesis 1:1).
EL SHADDAI: “God Almighty,” “The Mighty One of Jacob” (Genesis 49:24; Psalm 132:2,5)
ADONAI: “Lord” (Genesis 15:2; Judges 6:15),
JEHOVAH YAHWEH: “LORD”(Deuteronomy 6:4; Daniel 9:14) (Exodus 3:14).(Psalm 107:13),(Psalm 25:11),(Psalm 31:3).
YAHWEH-JIREH: "The Lord Will Provide" (Genesis 22:14)
YAHWEH-RAPHA: "The Lord Who Heals" (Exodus 15:26)
YAHWEH-NISSI: "The Lord Our Banner" (Exodus 17:15)
YAHWEH-M'KADDESH: "The Lord Who Sanctifies, Makes Holy" (Leviticus 20:8; Ezekiel 37:28) –
YAHWEH-SHALOM: "The Lord Our Peace" (Judges 6:24)
YAHWEH-ELOHIM: "LORD God" (Genesis 2:4; Psalm 59:5).
YAHWEH-TSIDKENU: "The Lord Our Righteousness” (Jeremiah 33:16),(2 Corinthians 5:21).
YAHWEH-ROHI: "The Lord Our Shepherd" (Psalm 23:1)
YAHWEH-SHAMMAH: "The Lord Is There” (Ezekiel 48:35),(Ezekiel 8:11),(Ezekiel 44:1-4).
YAHWEH-SABAOTH: "The Lord of Hosts" (Isaiah 1:24; Psalm 46:7)
EL ELYON: “Most High" (Deuteronomy 26:19)
EL ROI: "God of Seeing" (Genesis 16:13),(Genesis 16:1-14),(Psalm 90:1-3)
EL-GIBHOR: “Mighty God” (Isaiah 9:6),(Revelation 19:15).
Our God is a faithful God,all He asked for is our heart...if we do exactly what he want His blessings will be upon us as promised in the book of Deuteronomy 28. I pray Lord, may we never fall short of His Mercy and Grace in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

Evang.A.Okamgba

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally