Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Overcome With Unspeakable Joy

I was sitting and eating lunch by myself in a restaurant and just thinking about the dance that DIO ministered this past Sunday and I couldn't help but you smile when I thought of it. When I was up there dancing I didn't think about anyone or anything. The only thing I saw was how God had given me this dream over and over again of this dance and seeing it play out before my eyes was overwhelming. After we finished dancing I was so overcome with joy that I couldn't stop crying when we got out into the hallway. I love when God gives you something and you step aside to let him bring it to pass as he wants. Thats what its all about is not making it about ourselves. I was so proud of our DIO team. Each and every lady has their own story of how God has broken those strong holds off their life. I can't wait until we minster it again at the women's meeting.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally