Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are You Unbreakable!!!!

If anyone knows me or has read my blog you know that I listen to all styles of music in christian music. I have one song on my ipod by fireflight called unbreakable...and its a rock style song so some of you may not like it but if you can get passed the music itself and listen to the words its a great song. It's talking about God taking you where you have never been and to let you dream again. So many of us have been so broken and hurt that we stop dreaming of what God wants for us. You can't let anything stop you or get in your way. Fear isnt an option anymore we have to say ...fear you have to leave and I wont let you overtake me!!! We have to let God take control and stop trying to do it on our own. When we do that then we become UNBREAKABLE!! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Keep your head up in the cloud of his glory and let him lead you and he will take you to places in him that you could not have imagined.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally