Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Inability Transformed

Happy Friday Everyone!!!! I don't have anything deeply profound to say or anything that will move you to tears. I have just had an awesome week and I am filled with overflowing joy. I could have let this week bring me down with frustration and worry, but I chose to let God take over and not to let anything rob me of my joy and peace. I'm so in love with God I don't know what to do sometimes. I don't always have beautiful words to say, I can't carry a tune and sing, I'm not a minister who can get up and speak eloquently, I'm just a woman who just loves God with all she has inside of her and is just bursting to let it out. I want to dance for HIM more than I did when I first started in the ministry and I pray all the time that I just want others to see HIM through me and not see me. You see I don't have ability to dance I am just a vessel that is willing to get up there for HIM and do as he asks. I know when God gives me a dance to do and I see it in my dreams I know that I cannot always carry it out the way I have been shown it, but I know that he will show others through me what he wants them to see. I am even more humbled and amazed at how he will take simple me who has no ability or talent and transform to others what he wants them to see.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally