Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's Holding You Back?

"You open your eyes and all you can see is light. Light that is so bright it's blinding and causes you to have to lower your head and cover your eyes. You open your eyes a little, but you still can't look right into the light. You find yourself standing and the light encompasses you as if it were shielding you. A warm feeling starts to fill you up from the top of your head down to the tips of your toes. It overwhelms you and it's nothing like you have ever felt before. You want to speak but there are no words to describe what you feel or see and everytime you try to speak the words will not come out. Peace starts to take the place of all the worry, fear, anxiety, and a host of other feelings that you had been feeling. You beging to have joy start to spring up out of your soul and you don't know how to contain it. The words still don't come out and you can't contain yourself anymore and you don't know how to express what you are feeling inside. There are no words spoken still just this overwhelming feeling that you do not know how to describe and you feel if you don't express it that you might burst. Then a still small voice inside you that seems to come from the light all around you speaks. The voice says ....What would you do if I said move? Would you move for me? Would you go where I say to go? Would you do what it is I have layed out for you? You feel as if you about to burst and you need to get it out and let someone know what it is your feeling." This is how I feel everytime I dance for him. I don't dance for anyone else nor to please anyone else. I have such joy and peace inside me everytime I take a step, move my arms, wave a flag, or turn for him. God wants every part of you and is asking what you are willing to do. You don't have to know how to do what it is he has for you to do. You just have to be willing to take that first step and he will guide you through. He may not have called you to dance like he has me, but he has called you to do something for him. What is it he has called you to do? Are you willing to take that step? What's holding you back? Your answer should be nothing is holding me back and yes Im willing.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally