Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bursting Inside

Pastor Cha was awesome sunday at church. That song fall like rain was so powerful as she sang it. I could feel the presence of god so strong while we were doing flags. At one point I was lost in my worship and it was me and god and no one else was there. I felt him wrap his loving arms around me. I was saying god let your presence fall like rain on me so I can be drenched. I was so thirsty that day cause I had let myself get in a dry place for a short time and I needed that.



I wonder sometimes what people think about us doing flags up there in front of church. If they think we are doing it for a show or do they see the worship on our faces and feel his presence with each movement of our flag. That is my prayer that they feel and see us worshiping. I lay all of my cares at that altar when I am up there worshiping. Sometimes I put my flags down cause I feel a song wanting to come out of me. Sometimes it maybe moves that we already came up with or sometimes I put my own into it. I can't contain my worship anymore nor do I want to. I don't do what I do for recognition I do it because he said will you move for me. My answer was and always will be yes.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally