Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm Still Alive And Kicking

Bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth.....lol! Just kidding. I just came off a week of overtime, 60 hrs I worked last week. It was an answer to prayer. Those of you that have read my blog know that I have to pay a $500 fine by the end of January. I wasn't sure how I was going to pay it, but I knew god did. He provided an opportunity for me to get as much ovetime as I wanted to be able to get a good start on paying that. I won't lie I complained halfway through the week and was cranky. I still thanked god the whole way through it, cause if it wasn't for him providing me the o/t I don't know how I would have come up with the money.

I have been sick this week with a sinus infection and battling fatigue from last weeks o/t. For those of you who don't know where I work I sit in front of a computer all day and process claims. I work for SHPS. I have been there since February. I enjoy the job most of the time and the people I work with. Its the first time I have had a job that I can keep to myself if I want to. I know that sounds like a someone wanting to hide, but that's not what I mean. I needed a job where I could get focused and not be pulled in a million different directions, where I could slow down from the fast paced businesses that I worked for before.

God has been dealing with me lately on somethings and I will be sharing some of them over the next week or two. I miss blogging. I am not eloquent with my words and don't have some powerful words for people. I am just me and I told god that I would expose myself for him and share with people in hopes that it will touch their lives and hopefully help people who are where I have been.

Well god bless and I will be writing more in the next couple of days to catch up. I promise I won't overload you......well.....just kidding.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally