Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Vision For Your Life

The first time I heard this song was in the christian bookstore when Tammy and I were looking for new music for the group to do some dances to. I asked her where have I seen this song danced to before? I thought maybe it was one she had done but she said no. I went home and forgot about for a while then a couple of weeks later I figured out where I had seen it before. It was a dream that the lord had given me of me doing this song. The things I see myself doing in this dance is not what I would ever picture myself doing. I am the one in the group who is clumsy and awkward when it comes to dances. I don't feel graceful at all. Then the lord spoke to me and reminded me of what he told me on March 19 of this year. I was driving home from work and I was sitting at the light at bluegrass pkwy and hurstbourne lane getting ready to turn and the lord starting speaking to me. He was speaking in my spirit so strong. I had a notebook in the car and I started to write down what he was speaking to me as I was driving. Yeah I know your not supposed to do that, but I didn't want to forget a word he was speaking to me. I have never heard him speak audibly to me, but it roared in my spirit so strong I was shaking. It went like this:

You need to step out of your comfort zone. I am sending you into places where you need to be able to minister to the lost and get their attention. Quit worrying if you look foolish or if you mess up. It's not about you, its all about obedience. All they see is me. Glorify me and I'll take you to places and people you would never have had a chance to minister to. I am not looking for perfection, but obedience. I'll provide everything you need and then some. What you have seen in visions is nothing compared to what I'll show you and take you through. Stay faithful in your tithing and giving, be obedient to my word, and have a willing heart and spirit for me to use you. This is not about you, its about bringing the lost and hurting to me. I'm going to use you in more than just dance. That is just the door way I opened for you to do what I have called you to do, which is to minister but not in the typical way. I have paved the way for you all you have to do is walk the path I've laid for you. I'm there with you every step you take. It reminded me that it doesn't matter what I think other people think. Its about being obedient to what he has shown me and he will take care of the rest. So if he is calling you to step out of that comfort zone of yours to do something then step out and trust him. He has walked that path out before you and he knows what is ahead and where you are going. Don't worry about what other people say or think about what he has called you to do. All they will really see is him shining through you.




No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally