Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where did bubba come from?

I thought I should give you the background on why bubbas blurbs. Well when I was younger my mom was messing with me and she messed up my name one day and instead of saying Barbara she said bubba. It stuck! So now the whole world knows my nickname, my mother would be so proud. My sister even has my nephews calling me Auntie Bubba. I used to hate it, but now I have learned to laugh at myself and go with it. So if you see me at church or ever meet me it's okay to call me bubba, but don't make it a habit, haha! Now you know why bubbas blurbs. I journal things from time to time and thought it would be a good outlet for my thoughts and to share what god is doing in my life and what he is showing me. So if you should happen to stop by and read a bit let me know. If you have a blog let me know that as well.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally