Friday, November 9, 2007

W.O.W.

These are my sisters. We look alot a like don't we? Just kidding! This is me, with the red hair in the back row, and the rest of the ladies of Wings of Worship or W.O.W. I love them all dearly. We have only been together as a group for year and a half. We come from all different backgrounds, but we all share one thing in common, we love to worship. We have all each been called into this ministry by god and we all play a different part in it. I know for myself I am not the most talented or coordinated person, but I am willing to do whatever it is god wants me to. I have had to pay a price for it too. You see I was in a relationship with someone I loved very much when I joined this group. We were living together, but we were not married. I knew being in a ministry that you had to line up your life in order for god to be able to use you effectively. No one in the group once ever condemned me or told me I was doing wrong they just prayed for me and let god do the rest. God brought me out of that situation and I can now say I have my life back on track. I have not arrived I am just on the way there. I still have a friendship with this man, whom out of respect will remain nameless, and we are letting god do the rest. Each of these ladies has touched my life in different ways and I call them all my sisters. They are there for me when I need a friend to cry with, laugh with, cut up with, or just to dance and worship with. We have our practices on Monday nights and I look forward to that all week long. Sometimes its all business and others its just a time of laughter at ourselves. We all love to worship and lead people into the presence of god. Each time we have went out to minister somewhere we always end up being ministered to as well. I pray that each time people see us ,whether we are in front of our church doing flags on sunday morning or ministering elsewhere that they don't really see us, but that they see his relfection shining through us. So if you are ever in Louisville, KY come by New Vision Ministry Center and worship with us. We would love to see you there.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally