Saturday, November 17, 2007

With Thanksgiving fast approaching I was talking to god about how thankful I am for what he has done in my life. I started to reflect on the people that god has brought into my life. I sit in awe sometimes of the people that god has surrounded me with. Not that they are perfect, but to see their imperfections and see how god is working in their lives and how much it impacts my life. I am a very blessed woman to have such a wonderful family and great friends who love god. Today when I was at dance practice I was just observing everyone and thinking to myself, thank you god for surrounding me with such a great group of ladies. I am so thankful that he has brought each of them into my life. They allow me to be myself around despite my goofiness and imperfections in dance. Each of them have taught me something along the way. We should not just be thankful only at thanksgiving it should be all year long. We just need to take a step back and look at what god has done for us, what he has brought us out of, and where he is taking us to. We need to say thank you god for bringing me out of that pit I was in. Thank you for the blood of Jesus that washes all of our dirty sins clean. Thank you for my family, my pastor, my church family, my job, my friends, for the freedom I have to worship you in this country.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally