Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wonderful Christmas

I hope everyone has had a wonderful christmas. I know I have been quiet on blogging lately, but I have been taking some time for myself which has been much needed. I will still continue to blog, but for now it may only be short messages for a while. I am going through some necessary changes in my life and I am letting god do the work.

Today my family and I did christmas dinner different than we usually do. We decided to do spaghetti and meatballs, w/salad, and breadsticks. I made homemade pecan pies and my mom made her flan cakes (yum) and chocolate cupcakes for the kids. My sister had quite a few teeth pulled and could not eat anything hard so we decided to do our christmas dinner different this year for her. She apprecited that we did cause its still hard for her to chew. The kids loved their gifts and wanted to play with all of it at once, typical. I always enjoy spending time with my family and we are very close. I hope that your christmas was as wonderful as mine and I will talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally