Monday, December 17, 2007


I was so excited about the dance we did yesterday at church. I always look forward to ministering whether it be at our church or out somewhere. Curtis, the praise team, and the choir were awesome yesterday. They help usher me into the presence of god. I don't ususally get to stand by and just worship without being up front, but second service yesterday I did and I soaked myself in him. I didn't have to worry about anyone watching me, please don't misunderstand I love doing what I do with wings of worship and its an awesome privelege that the lord would choose me to be apart of that, but sometimes you just want it to be you and god. I wanted to worship and I did and it was just what I needed. I was watching the ladies as they were doing their flags while I was on the side worshiping and I was moved to tears watching their faces and seeing them worship in their own way. We don't get to see ourselves, not that I care to, but you don't know what people see when your up there. I got to see first hand yesterday. I was saying god thank you for letting you shine through them. That is always my prayer that they see him shine through. I can't wait to see what god will do next and look forward to whatever he has us do. We are all growing in him and together as a group. We are going to see powerful and miraculous things happen as we move forward into what he has called us to do. We all long for that and to be used in whatever way he leads.

My daughter Natalie is growing herself in the lord. He has given her a talent for music and writing and he has been revealing things to her and she has shared a few of them with me. I don't tell her enough how proud I am of her and to see her maturing in the lord more everyday. I am a blessed woman to have two wonderful girls who love god with all their heart. They can't stand to miss church cause they don't want to miss a thing. Natalie has been chosen to be apart of G-Force which is a greeting ministry for the teens. There is alot more involved with it than greeting, but that is the best way to describe it. She is excited to be apart of it. She remembers the first time she came to NVMC, protesting the whole time, and Paul Howell was the person who talked to her and made her feel welcome there. Its funny that he is the one who is head of G-Force. Well I expect that you will be hearing things about Natalie before long. I really believe that god is going to use her in a big way that she doesn't even know yet.

No comments:

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.

Walking Thru The Fire So He Can Break Me Down To Mold Me Into His Image.
Live Life With No Regrets, Laugh Til It Hurts, Love Unconditionally